1. Reduce the Bad Fats
2. Eat 20 to 35 Grams of Finer Daily
3. Consume 1000 to 1500 Milligrams of Calcium
4. Eat 5 to 9 Fruits and Vegetables a Day
5. Eat Smarter Fat Food
6. Minimize Refined Foods.
7. Learn the Art of Quick Cooking
8. Master the Art of Eating Out. Many of these we have already talked about.
Planning ahead (like the soup in the drawer instead of the candy bar), having something quick at home to eat (so you can pass by the burger joint and know that you will be eating once you get home). Staying away form cheese, and putting things on the side, and knowing that you may be taking part of your dinner home (as portions are enough to stuff an elephant). Keep tracking, keep TRYING. We know its not easy, but DON'T GIVE UP.
Get serious about your weight loss and become a premium member today and get all the back archives commercial free, along with great bonus content at www.logicalloss.com/premium today.