Today we look at some tips from a cheat sheet on dealing with Anxiety and Depression. Could this be you? Here are some signs:
- I worry all the time.
- I feel like a complete and utter failure.
- My appetite isn’t what it should be.
- I feel like I can’t catch my breath.
- I don’t look forward to anything.
- I’m a very nervous sort of person.
- I just can’t think clearly at all.
- I feel guilty a lot of the time.
- I’m not interested in doing anything.
- I feel hopeless.
- *I have loads of fears.
- My sleep is disturbed.
- I’ve been having thoughts about death lately.
- I avoid friends and social situations.
- I can’t make decisions about anything.
- I don’t have any energy lately.
- My mood has been really low.
- Sometimes I feel panicky.
- My heart races for no reason at all.
Music in This Episode
Fight The Power