Seven minutes doens't sound long until your thighs are on fire. I just downloaded and used the 7 app from Perigee. Here is the specs of this free app.
The goal is to exercise 7 minutes for 7 months. As you do the workouts you unlock new workouts (or you can purchase them for $1.99). You exercise for 30 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. The game part is you start off with three hearts. Every month you get 3 hearts. When you skip a workout, you lose a heart. If you miss three in a month, you're score goes back to zero. Here are some of the interesting information:
- No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
- Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
- Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
- Armband friendly : vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
- Beautifully designed for both iPad and iPhone in a single app
- iCloud sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
- The “Learn” tab includes pro tips on how to perform each of the 12 exercises
Here is a quick video: