Today we have 10 tips from Olympic Athletes:
1. Workout Buddies
2. Track your progress – write it down. This can be in an electronic version, or something like a fitbook
3. Schedule your workouts. Treat it like a Doctors visit. If you don't it more than likely will eventually be a Doctor's visit.
4. Boring is OK. If your food works, there is nothing wrong with eating the same stuff.
5. A day of rest does not have to be 24 hours of couch surfing.
6. Have a goal in mind.
7. Find what works for you. Don't worry if you look stupid.
8. Take Vitamins
9. Stay Hydrated. Carry water with you.
10. Diversify your fitness portfolio. Add multiple activities keeps things fresh.
Other items mentioned in this episode: