Its easy to think that “If 1 is good, then 10 must be great.” Well we can't do that with exercise or we will hurt ourselves. Slow and steady increases with your exercise is the way to go. Always consult your doctor before starting an exercise program.
I felt so good about my current weight loss that I went from walking at 4 mph to running at 7 mph. I spent the rest of the day wishing my knee would “pop.” I went too far to quickly.
Christmas Shopping Weight Loss Tips
1. Eat before you go to the mall, but go to the mall (you don't burn calories shopping online).
2. Notice what you will be having for lunch (in your fridge)
3. Park way out in the parking lot and enjoy the walk in (and out).
4. Bring carrots, power bars, or something if you know you will be out all day.
5. If you fall of “the wagon” (and have something “not so good”) do NOT throw away the day and go, “Well since I had a burger I might as well eat ice cream too.”
6. Remember the food you have waiting for you at home. You may have made yourself hungry with all the walking around. Don't fall prey to easy fast food. You've got great food at home.
Lastly, science is once again saying they have found the cure to weight loss. Will they never learn. YOU are the key to weight loss.
Get serious about your weight loss and become a premium member today and get all the back archives commercial free, along with great bonus content at www.logicalloss.com/premium today.