SparkPeople Launches SparkCoach
One of the first web based food tracking services was Sparkpeople.com It's a great service and I hadn't been there in a while. They've changed some things around. One of the cool things is they moved some of the advertising to a toolbar at the bottom of the page. I'm impressed.
It turns out they are releasing a new free service called "Spark Coach" which makes getting the most out of their site a breeze. Here is what SparkCoach does:
- A specific, sequential list of activities to do each day to reach your goals
- Video-based coaching sessions from our world-class experts
- A revolutionary program 10 years in the making that will help you stick with your program and reach amazing goals
- Check-ins that provide personalized tips to overcome your obstacles and positive feedback on your accomplishments
- Insider tips and tricks for getting the most out of SparkPeople's tools and community
- Exclusive discounts, challenges and prizes just for SparkCoach subscribers
- The ability to email a real coach and get a personal answer just for you
If you give SparkCoach just 10 minutes a day, we know you will reach your goals!
So it takes all of the features (food tracking, exercise tracking, motivational videos, informative articles, and recommended food choices) and puts them into a step by step format.
If you want to know more about SparkPeople check out the book[easyazon-link asin="B00526IE6O"]The Spark[/easyazon-link]