This post is from http://logicalloss.com/
I tried to fit into a suit I hadn't worn in a while. The bottom line is it is too small. While this might be something that would depress me, now that I'm on the road to being fit I LOVE IT. Why? Because I know its only a matter of time until I fit into this suit. I just need to keep making the right choices, and exercising on a routine basis.
Understanding Food Labels
I found an article at yahoo.com by Joy Bauer that explained how to Decode a label. Here are some of the main points.
- Watch the number of servings. I was surprised that most 12 ounce softt drinks are 2 servings. Who drinks half a can of coke and goes, "I'm full."
- Daily fat intake should be no more than 30%
- 4 Grams (or less ) of saturated fat in an entree, and 2 grams in side dishes.
- Trans fats are just bad.
- Keep the daily total of sodium under 2300. Main meals should have less than 600 milligrams, and side dishes 400 milligrams
- 25-35 grams of fiber per day.
Get serious about your weight loss and become a premium member today and get all the back archives commercial free, along with great bonus content at www.logicalloss.com/premium today.