Tim Ferris topped the charts and shifted the way people organize their day with the Four Hour Work Week.
He has returned now with the 4 Hour Body (an uncomon guide to rapid fat-loss, incredible sex, and becoming superhuman). The thing I'm curious about is Ferriss' solution to everything in the 4 Hour Work week was to outsource everything. So I would love to know how much of this book he actually wrote.
The book covers the following topics:
* How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
* How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
* How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
* How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
* How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
* How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
* How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
* How to reverse “permanent” injuries
* How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
* How to pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit
Without reading a single word, I am facinated as some of this seems to go against common sense (2 hours of sleep). I'm sure people will be discussing this book, and if you want to be in on the conversation you might want to pick it up. It's available in hard bound, kindle, and audio book.