Things were working good, and now they aren't. Here are some things to check:
- Are you eating too much fruit?
- Eating Too many Nuts?
- Keeping “NO” Foods in the house
- Skipping the Fat
- Getting too much “Good” fat.
- Not measuring your other foods Properly. Check into a Food scale like Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
- Not letting go of that “one” food.
Now that we looked at food, maybe you should be using a heart rate monitor when you do cardio (most people think they are really pushing when they aren't).