Today I'm glad to report I'm down to 214.2 (from 217 last episode). What's different?
1. I'm exercising 30 minutes at least two times a week (using Gym Pact)
2. I cut my soda drinking to almost none, and now if I do drink a Mountain Dew, I drink a 12 oz can, instead of a 20 oz bottle.
3. I'm committed to exercise. When it was cold the other night, I still bundled up and went walking.
If you can get that first step, its amazing the confidence I feel about myself. I start off the day with a whole new outlook.
Want More Biggest Loser?
I found there is an NBC App for the iPhone (assuming there is one for android) that allows me to watch the Biggest Loser on the run (not live, but I can stream it later).
Jillian Michaels Has 5 Things We Can Do NOW
1. Change your mind. You can only achieve if you believe.
2. Set Attainable Goals. I've spoken about this in the past.
3. Setup your support system (get your family, friends, and neighbors involved).
4. Make Healthier Choices (Go through your fridge and throw out the bad stuff).
5. Start Moving!
Jillian's new book Slim for Life is available for pre-order.
From the Group
The shopping app was called Shopwell.
You can chime in on the conversation on our Facebook page.